Shakespeare: Villains and Heroes
Coming soon to your school or organization!
An optional fifteen minute question and answer session follows the performance. Content Standards- English Language Arts: CCSS.SL.7-12.3
Heart of America Shakespeare Festival believes Shakespeare's works are best understood through performance. Shakespeare: Villains and Heroes will:
• Give students the opportunity to see Shakespeare move from the page to the stage, increasing their enjoyment of Shakespeare and decreasing their fear of the text
• Jump start students understanding of Shakespeare as they encounter the plays in class
• Provide teachers a tool for engaging students in the study of Shakespeare
• Expose students to a high quality, professional theatre experience
• Encourage students and adults to attend live theatre and the Festival’s FREE productions in the summer
Contact Matt Rapport
, Education Director for scheduling and performance fees for schools, community centers or your special event.