Open & Free
The Festival stage is situated at the base of a sloping hill in Southmoreland Park. Admission to the Festival is free.
- Open seating on the hill is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There are designated areas for blankets and for lawn chairs.
- Beach chairs are allowed in the blanket area as long as the chair seat rests on the ground.
The gates open at 6 pm nightly. At that time any waiting audience members will be allowed into their reserved seats or to select their non-reserved blanket spot or chair seating area. We appreciate everyone’s consideration in arranging their seating so that everyone can see the stage.
Chair Rental: If you do not bring your own lawn chairs, plastic chairs are available for rental in the merchandise tent for $10 per chair per evening.
Reserved Chair Seating: There is a reserved seating section down front close to the stage and reserved seats can be purchased for $25.
- We recommend that seat reservations be made in advance of the performance. During business hours, please call (816) 531-7728 and our staff will take your reservation by phone with a credit card.
- To reserve after business hours, you may go directly to Southmoreland Park and pay for reserved chairs or blanket seating as long as they remain available.
- If you are a Fan of the Festival or a Good Will Society member, you receive complimentary reserved seats as part of your member benefit package. Call (816) 531-7728 to set up your reservation for your chosen performance date.
If you reserve online, please put the date and number of seats you are reserving in the “Additional Comments” box. Once you arrive at the Festival, you may go directly to the reserved seating section and a volunteer direct you to your seat.
Reserved Blanket Seating: There are a limited number of reserved blanket spaces right in front of the stage, available for $25 per blanket. Given the limited space, we recommend that you plan for three people per blanket.
Accessible Seating: Accessible seating is available nightly. Please speak with the reserved seating coordinator in front of the stage or with any Festival staff member for assistance.